Broken Antler Fen i don't care if the sun don't shine
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
All Welcome 
assuming some things; tags for reference and/or invitation....tho @Arcturus might be interesting?? :eyes:

he had left @Mal with the assurance that he would return. before they made the big move, however, cam wanted to try one last time to find his alpha's wayward children. he had poured so much of himself into the quest to rescue simmik, and, well, that had turned out to be a bust. so he had all this purpose and nothing for which to use it.

except. . .if he did find them—asmoses, liliana, sullivan, and the like—perhaps he could bring a smile back to mal's face. it was much needed, had been missing for some time.

and his own face could use a smile as well, which came to his muzzle as he approached the fen. the borders smelled of @Ibis, and his tail began to wag enthusiastically at the prospect of seeing his old friend. there were other scents that were vaguely familiar, but hers was quote dominant here. the kids couldn't be here, though. . .right? she would have brought them home.

still, if they were here, they were in good paws. cam lifted his muzzle and called out for whomever was in charge, emerald eyes cutting over the rich, peaty landscape.
Messages In This Thread
i don't care if the sun don't shine - by Cam - March 02, 2021, 10:26 AM
RE: i don't care if the sun don't shine - by Arcturus - March 06, 2021, 10:13 AM
RE: i don't care if the sun don't shine - by Cam - March 08, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: i don't care if the sun don't shine - by Arcturus - March 21, 2021, 08:11 AM
RE: i don't care if the sun don't shine - by Cam - March 29, 2021, 10:38 AM
RE: i don't care if the sun don't shine - by Arcturus - April 09, 2021, 10:06 AM