Hideaway Strath shaking the wings of their terrible youths
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Private 

The gypsy returned to the central caverns -- which seemed to be a hotspot for communal life in the Strath and was the place where Aerin herself had made a home -- after a morning patrol of the borders, trotting through the caves on hasty steps. Her shoulders did not bunch so tensely as she moved through the warm hollows but there was visible uneasiness to her hurried movements as her moonstone gaze flashed, searching for any sign of the men she needed to speak with. She figured there was a good chance that she would at least find Vein here, amongst the herbs and hot springs of his trade.

Consternation filled her as she kept an eye out for his red-streaked pelt -- wondering absently if he'd repainted the strange markings on his coat now that he'd had a chance to wash the old paint off. Not because she didn't want to see the shaman, for she was growing very fond of his company, but because of what might come up in discussion with Patroclus. She could not be certain if the chocolate-pelted male was also lingering within the walls of stone, if either of them were here at all, but she kept an eye out of the golden gaze of either male as she searched.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Necahual - March 02, 2021, 11:17 AM