Hideaway Strath freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Limit Two 
for @Arlette (if you've got the time) but @Derg would also be welcome too <3

The medic decided it was time to make another house call now that spring was settling in and the scents of Derg and Arlette had started cropping up again around the territory. Aerin did not wish to make assumptions but the two had secluded themselves away much as Ky and Simmik had in the moon before and she had garnered that the two of them were courting -- she did not think it so wildly out of character that  they might decide to have a litter this year. Simmik had mentioned that the albino was a healer as well but the midwife thought perhaps she might like to have another physician offer their medical opinion for it was (almost) always reassuring to have a second opinion especially when it concerned something as important as one's children. Besides, she wanted to introduce herself to the healer since it appeared they had a shared patient in Simmik, it would be best if they collaborated or at least communicated.

The cnáimhseachais admired the sights of the seasons turning as she tracked the other blanchard's scent towards the sleeping place that was likely shared by the couple, lips curling fondly at the sight of the shrinking snow patches and the promise of green grass beneath. The temperatures were warming and the forests were alive with the chorus of birds' melodies as the healer loped along at an easy jog. As the smell became stronger she slowed to a leisurely trot, not wanting to come upon the femme unawares, keeping her moonstone gaze peeled for any sign of Arlette.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion - by Necahual - March 03, 2021, 01:04 PM