Noctisardor Bypass the brave little tailor
62 Posts
Ooc —
Not everyone is vorth your time.

Thade swallowed thickly. His experiences at a young age had indeed taken root in his heart, but it meant that he would force himself to be alone until driven to act otherwise. He was my age, so I.. I thought he was different, the yearling mumbled, sighing. He had avoided other wolves for quite some time since leaving Rivenwood, but loneliness had driven him to accept the company of another boy, thinking it was safe because they shared something in common.

And it was safe, for a time. But emotions run high when you're a newfound adult without guidance or protection. Thade, who had learned to keep himself tightly bottled, was only just beginning to understand the depth of such feelings within others.

He glanced at Mahler, as it was suggested that they spar. His chest tightened at the thought, and he held his breath while considering his next words. Is it really that important.. I mean, is-isn't there something else I could learn to do instead? Thade made an anxious noise at the back of his throat as his mind whirled with memories of punishment and the seeming inevitably that more fighting would occur throughout his life. His hobbling gait slowed suddenly to a standstill, and he stared blankly at the faraway ground.
Messages In This Thread
the brave little tailor - by Thade - March 28, 2021, 05:05 PM
RE: the brave little tailor - by Mahler - March 28, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: the brave little tailor - by Thade - April 03, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: the brave little tailor - by Mahler - April 03, 2021, 08:54 PM
RE: the brave little tailor - by Thade - April 09, 2021, 11:30 PM
RE: the brave little tailor - by Mahler - April 12, 2021, 03:39 PM
RE: the brave little tailor - by Thade - April 20, 2021, 03:01 PM
RE: the brave little tailor - by Mahler - April 23, 2021, 07:56 PM