Hideaway Strath and i said to the star 'consume me'
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Had to post with potato boy before he went inactive!

Alduin, the little dark ball of fluff, looks like a perfect mix between his father and his and grandfather. Getting the darker complexion from the midnight pelt of Mehrunes Deagon and of course the brindle from his father Kynareth. Said potato doesn’t know it yet, but he’d be so horribly prideful of his unique pelt that he’d think himself better than any wolf he’d ever met because of it. Cursed with the ego of his father but the moderately reserve of his beautiful mother, he’d be a deadly and efficient killer. Something his father couldn’t be more proud of.

Still in the moment, Alduin doesn’t know much but warmth, cold, hunger, darkness, and silence. Getting the most comfort from what appears to be his bearer. When the white wolf is moving from his tiny pawed grasp and pulling a teat from his gummy maw he’s howling his ire with a sweet, but fierce, “Ah-ooohhh!” Wriggling about desperately searching for that warmth that fills his belly and his underdeveloped mind so beautifully. He demands it back!
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Necahual - April 12, 2021, 10:40 PM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Simmik - April 13, 2021, 12:09 AM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Alduin - April 13, 2021, 01:55 AM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Atka - April 14, 2021, 10:41 AM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Necahual - April 22, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: and i said to the star 'consume me' - by Simmik - April 29, 2021, 05:20 PM