Sunset Valley my tongue will tell the anger of my heart,
242 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Imaq did not yet recognize the meaning of the word. Her lips had just parted, her head beginning to shake in ignorance to tell Iana as much, when she realized it had grown quiet -- the coyotes no longer eating. It seemed the wind had finally shifted. 

Glancing up, Imaq could see that the coyotes were nervous now, their heads turned and ears lifted alertly in the direction of the spying wolf and wolfdog where they hid. Imaq glanced to Iana one last time, quirking her brow -- giving the willowish piebald one last chance to back out if she thought it too dangerous.

Then, the cur dove into the fray she was about to incite -- territorial snarls spilling from her pale jaws as she rushed towards the smaller canines, sharp barks bursting from her as she snapped her jaws menacingly at the coyotes, seeking to drive them off with threatening displays. 
"...and all around was the bitter arctic cold and the immense silence of the North..."
Messages In This Thread
my tongue will tell the anger of my heart, - by Imaq - May 11, 2021, 02:09 AM
RE: my tongue will tell the anger of my heart, - by Imaq - June 16, 2021, 10:16 PM