Ouroboros Spine Under billowing sky
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
A grin spread across her lips, a strange mixture of relief, happiness, and humor. "Of course," she reassured him readily. She had spoken to @Kukutux once, long ago, of them both wedding the brumal Sivullik that seemed to share a special corner in each of their hearts -- becoming sisters in marriage as well as love. Aiwë had not been bothered by the fact that the Moon's customs would dictate that she was second to the duck. She adored Kukutux. Her only worry had been that her children would grow jealous of the Ostrega's own in time, that conflict would brew in the Spine between the hypothetical half-siblings. But it was the Alpha's societal role as wisewoman that had swayed her from the notion, respecting the woman's choice to refrain from marrying again. 

"There is no one else," she murmured in promise against his pale pelt as she embraced him again -- stepping forward to nuzzle against his ivory chest. Part of her fretted over whether she was smothering him with all the affection, even if her touches were small and fleeting, but the doe felt emaciated. Starved of any kind of positive touch, at least of a romantic and intimate variety from a male. She couldn't seem to stop herself.

It was the truth. Though some portion of her heart would always belong to the matchmaker, the love one had for a woman was different than the love for a he-wolf. There had never been anyone she had ever clicked with so suddenly or rightly as she had Adrastus, no one who managed to draw the reclusive mouse's attention or attraction. She had felt before that one could fly in the Spine but the icehunter was steady, solid as the mountains themselves -- tethering the neurotic dove better than any kind of gravity could. 

"I did not mean to negotiate," the cloudberry wisp explained softly. "I only meant to ask. I would not force you to have children with me if it is not something you want as well." A subtle out, if he wanted it. "I have no name and would gladly take yours...I would like for our children to have your name as well..if you still wanted to have them." 
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
Under billowing sky - by Adrastus - May 29, 2021, 07:38 PM
RE: Under billowing sky - by Lótë - June 01, 2021, 04:33 PM
RE: Under billowing sky - by Adrastus - June 04, 2021, 12:03 PM
RE: Under billowing sky - by Lótë - June 04, 2021, 09:37 PM
RE: Under billowing sky - by Adrastus - June 28, 2021, 09:21 PM
RE: Under billowing sky - by Lótë - July 14, 2021, 01:14 AM