Duskfire Glacier can i get a long island iced tea please?
242 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
The boys' conversation went ignored for the most part, save for a wayward, flickering aud of honey and nutmeg, the she-dog's strange gaze flickering silently to Tzila as she relaxed slightly. With the rest of the words that followed, it quickly became clear to the huntress that her help was unneeded -- and possibly unwelcome in this personal regard. 

Imaq was uncertain whether or not Tzila had been promoted to lead alongside Wintersbane, the details were fuzzy in her postpartum brain, but she dipped her head in a respectful gesture all the same. Her aquamarines flitted back to Ensio and Veteran briefly, lips parting but sound failing when she finally caught sight of Makatza -- lunging from behind the blackbird's rubied haunches to attack the he-wolf her mother held at bay. 

Imaq jerked in place indecisevely. On one paw, she was reluctant to rush forward and snatch up another woman's child -- even if it was out of good intentions. On the other, Tzila had her own paws full keeping Astaroth on the ground. She hesitated, allowing the warrior a chance to deal with her daughter alone, before asking, "Tzila want Imaq should take cubs home, find Wintersbane?" In her nerves regarding the entire ordeal, the syntax of her query was skewered.
"...and all around was the bitter arctic cold and the immense silence of the North..."
Messages In This Thread
can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 02, 2021, 10:04 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 03, 2021, 01:14 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by RIP Tzila - September 03, 2021, 09:55 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Ensio - September 03, 2021, 10:17 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 03, 2021, 11:12 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 04, 2021, 09:29 AM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Imaq - September 04, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by RIP Tzila - September 05, 2021, 02:27 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Ensio - September 08, 2021, 03:45 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Astaroth - September 08, 2021, 04:09 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - September 11, 2021, 09:31 AM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Makatza - September 14, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Imaq - September 16, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: can i get a long island iced tea please? - by Veteran - October 24, 2021, 01:06 PM