Ouroboros Spine mitappuk ⊯
"Cold smoke seeping out of colder throats."
449 Posts
Ooc —
sorry for the wait!

the morning dove had recently settled the pups down for a morning nap -- no easy task with four puppies to soothe to sleep -- and now lay stretched out sphinxlike enjoying the brief moment of calm and quiet that had enveloped the ulaq. she was listening to the lullaby of birdcalls and long-forgotten raindrops falling from the canopy (it seemed the weather had washed away the summer entirely) when kukutux's voice joined the symphony. grinning, the she-wolf rose to her paws and silently padded outside, glancing back to assure that the cubs still slumbered.

the moonwolf sat as lótë herself had done so recently, gaze searching but with strained courteously. the mother might've invited her in to meet the tiniest Baptistes but she didn't want to wake them -- and admittedly, adrastus' words regarding ink's differences still rang harshly in her ears. much as the ostrega held her daughter's disability close to her chest, the cloudberry wolf clung protectively to her child. 

"my friend," she greeted warmly, moving to brush her cheek along the moonbeam curve of kukutux's. "i would invite you in but the babies are napping right now," she informed the alpha, somewhat regrettably, with an apologetic grimace as she glanced towards the den -- an ear flickering as it caught the sleepy sigh of one of her daughters.

"how are you doing? you seemed a bit worn out the last time we spoke..i hope your girls aren't draining too much of your health." it was said gently, somewhat hesitantly, as if afraid she might cause some offense with her concern. of course, the duck was as lovely as ever -- even if a bit wan -- and she certainly didn't wish to imply that the twins were troublesome.
[Image: tumblr_inline_p7g2ubEPPb1ufb8ej_400.gifv]
Messages In This Thread
mitappuk ⊯ - by Kukutux - September 14, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: mitappuk ⊯ - by Lótë - September 24, 2021, 04:12 PM
RE: mitappuk ⊯ - by Kukutux - September 25, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: mitappuk ⊯ - by Lótë - September 26, 2021, 08:09 PM