Broken Antler Fen My mind is going a mile an hour!
415 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Historian
All Welcome 
for @Ukulele :)

It was strange to be here, still. Like wandering through a dream where you knew everything, everywhere, but something was undoubtedly missing. Several realizations had come down upon her at once—the deaths of her mother and Wraen, her sister's still-missing status, her father's reappearance (and subsequent disappearance). . .and the children.

She wanted to be there for them. But it would take time. They were, naturally, wary.

Lilitu wandered the fen, enjoying the cooling air of fall as she padded at twilight through the marshland. She nimbly hopped a fallen tree, surprising a frog that was attempting to take refuge in a nook. It croaked irritably at her, sailing away with a splash.

Childlike, she chased after it for a few hops, soaking herself in the process. But it was long gone, wiggled into some tight crevice, and she stood, panting, dripping, shaking her head.

She needed to contribute. She didn't know how.
Messages In This Thread
My mind is going a mile an hour! - by Lilitu - September 16, 2021, 06:47 PM
RE: My mind is going a mile an hour! - by Ukulele - September 17, 2021, 01:59 PM
RE: My mind is going a mile an hour! - by Lilitu - September 29, 2021, 08:17 PM
RE: My mind is going a mile an hour! - by Ukulele - September 30, 2021, 11:52 AM
RE: My mind is going a mile an hour! - by Lilitu - October 09, 2021, 01:34 AM
RE: My mind is going a mile an hour! - by Ukulele - October 16, 2021, 09:00 AM