Shy Deer Steppes I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale.
415 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Historian
All Welcome 
@Arielle before the war thing gets too far ahead - date for whenever you need to <3

The fen had decent hunting, as did the forest beyond, but Lilitu found herself venturing out to the flatlands today in search of game. It wasn't necessarily an active mission, more to check out the prospects here, but she kept her nose aloft just in case something appealing and urgent arose.

Sure enough, there were deer grazing in the distance, a few does. A young buck was nearby, too, making eyes at each of them in turn. They were doing their best to ignore him, and he was getting agitated in the process.

Lilitu smiled, though began to scan the small herd for any weaknesses, individuals that would be best to chase.

It was cooling down dramatically these days, and the wind—normally muted by the trees of the fen—cut through even her thick fur. She shivered slightly, and braced herself against the breeze, squinting appraisingly at the deer.
Messages In This Thread
I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale. - by Lilitu - October 16, 2021, 09:38 AM
RE: I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale. - by Arielle - October 16, 2021, 06:44 PM
RE: I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale. - by Lilitu - October 16, 2021, 09:57 PM
RE: I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale. - by Arielle - October 19, 2021, 03:25 PM
RE: I was visiting my sister in Scottsdale. - by Lilitu - December 07, 2021, 07:53 PM