Emberwood whatever it might take, i'm finding a way
84 Posts
Ooc —
The leaf litter made it damn near impossible for her to hunt. It was pretty, seeing the leaves change colours, but once they fell they became a noisy nuisance. As usless to her as spring flowers, but apprecuated half as much. 

Still, the thin layer of leaves sufficed as a distraction for her. With every step, she flicked her paws, sending a few leaves skittering away. So temporarily at least, she was given an outlet for her spite. The breeze lifted and sent a few leaves rippling before her, so she pounced after them in spite of herself. She snapped at them, the chopping sound of her mouth dull and percussive. When she whirled, the leaves were picked up and whirled with her. 

Distracted, she took no notice of the young male covered in leaves nearby and continued to dance and lunge with the leaves as they sprawled around her.
Messages In This Thread
whatever it might take, i'm finding a way - by Turmeric - October 29, 2021, 01:00 AM
RE: whatever it might take, i'm finding a way - by Æsilfír - October 31, 2021, 05:25 PM