Duskfire Glacier He doesn't look a thing like jesus
187 Posts
Ooc — hela
hi! i'm excited to write with you again <3

His features quickly turned unreadable as the unknown woman approached instead of his brother. He couldn't help the dropping of his heart either. He had imagined a reunion many times as he traveled, and now it seemed he wouldn't get one yet. 

He gave a curt nod when she greeted him. She was intelligent at least, recognizing him as belonging to the Tatkret family. But Isso was away, and now he would have to wait even longer to see him again. He clenched his jaw as she continued to explain that his sibling led here alongside her. 

I'm Tuuluuwaq, Isso's younger brother. I came here to join him, he explained. He didn't offer to let her call him Tuulu as his family knew him; he preferred it be used only when he was comfortable with someone. Do you know when he'll be back? he asked next. He was prepared to wait outside the territory if needed. He wouldn't assume automatic acceptance into the pack, especially without his brother vouching for him.
Messages In This Thread
He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Tuuluuwaq - November 23, 2021, 12:46 AM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Lane - November 23, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Tuuluuwaq - November 23, 2021, 12:56 PM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Lane - November 23, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Veteran - November 23, 2021, 01:58 PM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Tuuluuwaq - November 27, 2021, 03:07 PM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 12:33 PM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Veteran - November 28, 2021, 12:39 PM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Tuuluuwaq - November 28, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Lane - November 30, 2021, 11:10 AM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Veteran - November 30, 2021, 11:19 AM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Tuuluuwaq - November 30, 2021, 07:02 PM