Duskfire Glacier He doesn't look a thing like jesus
187 Posts
Ooc — hela
He appreciated her effort to pronounce his name, although it didn't show on his face. She had actually done a pretty good job with the northern name, too. 

Tuulu had just missed his brother apparently, and he wouldn't be back for a few weeks. It was even worse than him not being here to greet him. His heart sank, and he looked away from the alphess for a few moments while he tried to get his emotions under control. He didn't like when things didn't go as planned, and he was still trying to learn to be more flexible. 

When Lane continued to speak, it was to offer the Tatkret a tentative place in the pack until his brother returned. It was a generous offer, considering she didn't know him at all. And since he really had nowhere else to go, he finally gave her a nod of acceptance. Thank you, Lane, he offered. But if I stay, I will pull my weight. Whatever you need help with. He was never one to sit around idly anyway, but he especially wouldn't put a drain on their resources at the beginning of winter without doing his best to replenish them or offer protection in return. This was Isso's home after all. 

The prickly child in the background briefly caught his attention. Tuulu offered a curt nod in greeting before focusing back on the glacier leader.
Messages In This Thread
He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Tuuluuwaq - November 23, 2021, 12:46 AM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Lane - November 23, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Tuuluuwaq - November 23, 2021, 12:56 PM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Lane - November 23, 2021, 01:51 PM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Veteran - November 23, 2021, 01:58 PM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Tuuluuwaq - November 27, 2021, 03:07 PM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Lane - November 28, 2021, 12:33 PM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Veteran - November 28, 2021, 12:39 PM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Tuuluuwaq - November 28, 2021, 02:49 PM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Lane - November 30, 2021, 11:10 AM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Veteran - November 30, 2021, 11:19 AM
RE: He doesn't look a thing like jesus - by Tuuluuwaq - November 30, 2021, 07:02 PM