Duskfire Glacier What we aint got
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
He braced for the news, his body tensed as if a grizzly was rushing him, the mans feet rooted more firmly to the ground with his shoulders scrunching. 'It's Tzila and Wintersbane.'. Lane did not need to finish her sentence for him to know his friends were gone. He swallowed hard, the thoughts of never being able to speak to them again nauseated him. He shoved what bile came up back down. Regret seeped into him like a poison, the very same poison he had with Imaq. Never enough time spent. He should have said goodbye before leaving. Rye couldn't understand why he was so foolish, had he not learned from his families disappearance that time was precious?
It was quiet between the two, the heavens poured above them and melded with Hotahs tears. The only hint of dire grief crashing into him with the force of a landslide was the subtle rise of his snout and the shell-shocked glare he wore. Learning why Wintersbane died trembled his lip but Tzilas cause of death erupted him with a sobs. More regret poured into his already brimming cup and sent the excess out through tears and cries. Had he been there to watch over Wintersbane, would he still have his friends? 
"I'm sorry Lane," He grimaced, fighting back a sob. "I'm sorry I wasn't there, for them," He breathed. "For you." 
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
What we aint got - by Rye - December 01, 2021, 05:10 PM
RE: What we aint got - by Asphodel - December 01, 2021, 05:32 PM
RE: What we aint got - by Lane - December 01, 2021, 06:22 PM
RE: What we aint got - by Rye - December 01, 2021, 07:14 PM
RE: What we aint got - by Lane - December 18, 2021, 03:36 PM
RE: What we aint got - by Rye - December 21, 2021, 09:25 AM
RE: What we aint got - by Asphodel - December 22, 2021, 05:03 PM
RE: What we aint got - by Lane - December 27, 2021, 03:05 PM
RE: What we aint got - by Rye - December 31, 2021, 11:40 AM