Sunset Valley Lights from the airfield, shining upon you.
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Ahhhh im late, work stuff but im stealing anyways <3 I have also forgot when this is set, sooo vagueyness shall ensue. lmk if I need to change anything

Fuck sake, was the first muttered words of his morning, quickly followed by a succession of growls and groans. The hide pillow he crafted out of desperate loneliness was stuffed with leaves, those leaves had a bad habit of poking an eye or nostril throughout the night. The early mornings was no exception. His limit was reached, the loneliness could be managed but not without proper sleep, which was only just beginning to be obtained. Rye sent the pillow flying out the den with his hind legs, wearing a satisfied grin when he heard it land with a soft thud and few a ruffling's of leaves. However, he couldn't get back to sleep, all the commotion set in motion his gears and left the man with no choice but to get up and out. One big sigh later and Rye was out of the den, walking aimlessly anywhere. He didn't have anything else to do, according to him at least. Although breakfast was needed, a drink and a bath, the hotah readily skipped all that and was eager to expend what energy he had so he may return to bed.
That was until he smelled her. Rye halted, letting the wind guide his head and then guide his feet. It wasn't a total surprise Towhee could be out there, with Meerkat staying at the Glacier the mother had to have eventually ventured this way. It felt like years passed since he last saw her, he wasn't sure it hadn't been but none of that mattered once he caught sight of an sickly pink and pale she-devil. Rye had forgotten many names in his lifetime but her face made up for it, he knew damn well just who she was. What a perfect excuse to be angry. His slow pace turned into a trot as he amped himself up for a possible fight. The male raised his tail, forbidding it from waving with each commanding step and raised his hackles until they were no longer pliable. Steam rolled out of his ajar muzzle as he huffed, a dragon ready to breathe fire only to cut itself short ten feet from its target. "You've got a lot of nerve to show your ugly ass here." He roared, furls of smoke rising into the air, he aimed his threat at Nyra. Hawk-eyes fiercely locked onto the woman. "MY home isn't far from here, maybe I should add to those scars of yours since you oh so delightfully had one of your lackeys add to mine." The heated man gestured to the bald spot on his left shoulder. "With all those fresh scars maybe you killed off my family, your kind seems to have an affinity for attacking without any damn good reason." He was yelling at this point, none of it truly made sense, there wasn't any evidence of the white female being involved in his families disappearance and on some level Rye knew that but anger was doing what it did best. Blinding ordinarily good wolves. Poor Towhee had been completely forgotten about.    
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 13, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 20, 2021, 11:08 AM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - December 20, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 20, 2021, 11:28 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - December 27, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Towhee - December 27, 2021, 07:01 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 01, 2022, 04:40 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 04, 2022, 10:09 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 05, 2022, 08:37 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 07, 2022, 01:37 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 10, 2022, 03:38 PM
RE: Lights from the airfield, shining upon you. - by Rye - January 17, 2022, 12:51 AM