Redhawk Caldera i do whatever i can wherever i end up.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
I demand a wild @Fox to appear! Otherwise... this is just going to be awkward for me to try and cover up... :3

What had happened at the Plateau had happened, and though some of the finer points of Peregrine's grand speech and the reaction he had received stung the Blackthorn a little (especially the reactions of some more than others), she was an expert at denial and pressing forward. And thus, she had followed the swarthy wolf to this massive crater, or "Caldera" he had called it. However weird the name had been and however strange it felt to imagine telling strangers she met that she had to "get back to the Caldera", Fin was a wolf who followed those who spending time with brought her the greatest joy. And that was Peregrine, Fox, and Finn (we're still in denial 'bout that one, though).

Once the initial burst of excitement had passed and the wolves were on their way to their new home, Peregrine's worry for his mate had infected even the ever enthusiastic and optimistic Blackthorn. As they moved swiftly across the Flatlands and into the Great Bear Wilderness, Fin had stopped to snatch up a few mouthfuls of plants and roots between her teeth. Her companions had hardly noticed, so intent were they on the journey. But that suited Fin just fine. After all it would have been hard to explain with her mouth so full of foliage.

After arriving in the Caldera (lol, why was it still so silly sounding?), Fin had stashed her stash somewhere near where Lasher and Fox had been resting. Greetings were shared, sentiments expressed, etc. etc., and then rest had begun. It was maybe a couple of days still before Fin had found her opportunity--Fox alone and hurt, the rest of the pack wolves off marking borders or killing things that they could all eat--before Fin retrieved her stash and approached the injured alpha female.

Fin walked steadily towards the resting female, mouth full of plant, the only announcement of her presence the gentle chuff her full mouth was capable of allowing. She dropped her treasures onto the ground before her paws, turning her gaze to the fiery female and waiting for her to acknowledge her platinum friend's presence.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 05, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 05, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 06, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 06, 2014, 06:56 PM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 07, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 10:50 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by RIP Fox - October 10, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: i do whatever i can wherever i end up. - by Finley - October 10, 2014, 07:23 PM