Hideaway Strath Now I'm a thousand miles away again
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
They were met with a heavily scarred woman and her children. Issorartuyok watched her curiously. It was clear that she had seen many battles and had tested her fangs against many other wolves. Men and women of the north had done the same in many ways. He did not feel any immediate hesitation. She presented herself as a mother. The man watched Lane for a moment before offering a small smile. 

Our village has claimed the mountain there, he gestured with his muzzle toward their mighty peak. We are a family group. We are strong together. Issorartuyok considered each one of them family. They were his people - his village. They had shown themselves to endure. 

How long have you and your Saints been in these parts? Have you any intentions? The northern man might have only just realized how questioning he seemed, but he wanted to be certain they could consider these wolves to be allies, the neighbourly sort. I would like to hunt when the herds begin to settle in these parts again. An invitation he hoped would come across as well-meaning.
Messages In This Thread
Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - April 12, 2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by RIP Fury - April 12, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Tuuluuwaq - April 12, 2022, 12:57 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - April 12, 2022, 01:23 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Rye - April 12, 2022, 01:46 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Issorartuyok - April 24, 2022, 12:20 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by RIP Fury - April 25, 2022, 08:22 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - May 07, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Rye - May 07, 2022, 02:10 PM