Hideaway Strath Now I'm a thousand miles away again
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Lane stepped forward to offer words of her own. Issorartuyok turned his gaze toward her, grateful that they had found a way to work so well at each other’s sides. Having Tuulu beside her seemed right. It felt the way that it should, in his mind. They made a nice pair with each other, and they seemed to work well off of each other’s strengths. The northerner was pleased by it.

When Rye was asked to step forward, Issorartuyok gave the other man his attention. He spoke of prior problems with Fury and her kin. This was unsettling, but what was most impressive to the large northern man was that Rye appeared to be willing to move past their transgressions. The man only wished to keep his family safe. Issor understood this, too. He wanted all of Atautsikut to thrive upon their new mountain home – for nothing terrible to find them again.

When Rye had finished speaking, the northerner dipped his snout to the rough-edged figure. Rye had impressed Issorartuyok with his understanding and his willingness to forget the harsh history he had with Fury.

Well said.

The northerner offered Fury a small smile. His dark brown eyes sought her own so that he could understand her desires for her village and the family that she had made.

Atautsikut and the Saints will hunt together when the warm winds blow. Perhaps your children will be old enough to learn something of it. We will look forward to this, Fury, if the past Rye spoke of can be left behind.
Messages In This Thread
Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - April 12, 2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by RIP Fury - April 12, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Tuuluuwaq - April 12, 2022, 12:57 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - April 12, 2022, 01:23 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Rye - April 12, 2022, 01:46 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by RIP Fury - April 25, 2022, 08:22 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Lane - May 07, 2022, 10:01 AM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Rye - May 07, 2022, 02:10 PM
RE: Now I'm a thousand miles away again - by Issorartuyok - May 19, 2022, 03:12 PM