Lion Head Mesa كسوف eclipse
279 Posts
Ooc —
the boy was the loudest, at first.
he was ambulatory despite his injury and that gave jawahir some hope, though it would not be enough to stave off the anger that seethed through them. as the mother figure dipped their head to inspect the boy's face again, even nose at his scruff and caress the small of his back, there came a pinching sensation to their underside that was startling.
what th--!
jawahir moved without thinking to bat the girl child away from those teats. that milk was not for either of these children any longer - not since satsu had demanded a wet nurse for her own brood - and jawahir could not afford to fail in their duty, even if they hated that woman and those children.
the punch sent nazli backwards. it wasn't until after, when jawahir saw the hunger in her little face, that there was a sign of remorse within themselves. they hastened to pull the girl close, and the boy too, and hold their precious little bodies close.
i am sorry my little ones. you deserve so much more than this. you are the children of a king, and i will have him know you. thought the hebsut with a sigh, as they pressed their face against the little squirming children, and closed their eyes.
you must take care of one another. no one else will, i am afraid. it was a truth they were too young to understand, but one that jawahir would repeat to them often. they would have to depend on one-another more than anyone else, of this the hebsut was certain.
Messages In This Thread
كسوف eclipse - by Jawahir - April 12, 2022, 03:15 PM
RE: كسوف eclipse - by Zakariya - April 12, 2022, 03:24 PM
RE: كسوف eclipse - by Nazli - April 12, 2022, 03:31 PM
RE: كسوف eclipse - by Jawahir - April 12, 2022, 03:56 PM