Nimbus Summit I will give you all that I have and then some
443 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
The soft pitters of the rains virtually drowned out his wife's steps but not completely, the angutik looked beside him to see his wife settling. He chuffed in greetings, the chuff rolled into a rumble of gratitude at her arrival, it rivaled the thunder in the distance. Rye kissed her maw, gazing at her with reverence. He revered the beautiful life they had built together, their son, their pack, their marriage, their life, all of it wasn't without veneration. Rye often wondered what his wife thought of it, more importantly he pondered what might be missing in her life and how he could fix it. The father had a plan, with fear coiled in his belly he would venture to ask of her disappearance, it was the start to repairing what needed fixing.

Imaq translated the word rain for Rye, he smiled, keen on committing the word to memory. She continued to translate more words for him, each one he would mutter to himself. Sounding out the correct pronunciation slowly, his tongue clearly foreign to the positions needed to speak the words correctly. He tried regardless.

"Seel-al-look," He tried slowly before putting it all together. "Silalook." The man said more confidently, he knew there was room for improvement. He chuckled, "It's a start." He admitted. "What about mountain?" In case Imaq didn't recognize the word, Rye looked towards the summit and then returned to her.  
"If you lose yourself, your courage soon will follow.
So be strong tonight.
Remember who you are."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will give you all that I have and then some - by Rye - May 15, 2022, 02:25 AM