Redsand Canyon i was walking through icy streams
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Here was Nanuq's energy, often hidden away behind the lazy droop of his shoulders or the seemingly unmotivated narrowing of his eyes. Here was his potential, the strength bound within him, focused now on assaulting his father's nose with all his might.

Until Kallik retaliated. It was playful and harmless retaliation, but Nanuq knew by instinct he could not win in a fight with his father, even if Kallik only used 5% of his strength and effort. Not like this, not on his back with mostly gums and harmless soft paws to fight with. Kallik's mouthing sent warm breath washing over his son, who in response went completely still.

His jaws were still wrapped around the tip of Kallik's nose, but no longer gnashing. His legs were still wrapped around the muzzle, but a whisper of wind would dislodge him. Nanuq no longer fought. Instead, he froze in place, saliva gathering on his tongue and dripping toward his father's nostril.

They played for some time longer, but soon Nanuq was ready for a nap, which he gladly took.

0 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
Messages In This Thread
i was walking through icy streams - by Nanuq - May 28, 2022, 12:53 PM
RE: i was walking through icy streams - by Kallik - May 29, 2022, 12:54 AM
RE: i was walking through icy streams - by Nanuq - June 01, 2022, 03:24 AM
RE: i was walking through icy streams - by Kallik - June 01, 2022, 10:20 PM
RE: i was walking through icy streams - by Nanuq - June 10, 2022, 10:56 PM
RE: i was walking through icy streams - by Kallik - June 16, 2022, 02:21 PM
RE: i was walking through icy streams - by Nanuq - June 24, 2022, 12:45 PM