The Heartwood Can't Tell me There's No Point In Trying
Yellowstone
Sigma
-Peace in your Violence-
365 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven was aware that his leader would be marking territory. Or he would be in the little haven that he had carved out for himself beyond the waters of darkness. He hated it there, but he would visit if he had a need. The space itself not so bad, but the underground layer to it. He didn't like that.

Dreven's eyes lowered at the movement of his leader beast. Enjoying for a moment the languid way he moves, but now is not the time for such thoughts and he focuses on the dark wolf beside him.

He was at our borders. Wondering at the life beyond. I have allowed him entry with. Conditions.

Beyond that he would let the wolf answer any questions. Tell him his name and the like.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
Can't Tell me There's No Point In Trying - by Dreven - July 25, 2022, 08:21 PM
RE: Can't Tell me There's No Point In Trying - by Dreven - August 03, 2022, 10:28 PM