Blackwater Islands Of whit and measure
Qeya River
Sciamano
704 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash paw had not wanted a fight today. Especially given that this wolf was quite larger than her. However, she was also not in the wrong. She had not wandered upon some land chosen. He lived here yes, but he had no claim, as far as she saw as of yet. So she returned the growl. Her own hackles raising and her eyes flashing dangerously as she drew herself upwards. Her tail lashed. She could have walked away, but he had done the wrong thing as soon as he spoke of her beloved gods.

You have no say of where Gods lay to roost you asinine upstart. I was not rude. I was intent upon something I was doing. Surely you know what faith is, what intention is.

She stalked in a circle, out of his reach, but growling and snarling punctuated her words. I am rude? You who mocked my gods just now. Do i mock you? NO I do not.

There are many islands yes, but I am at this one, and you have no claim. You who stands upon a kingdom of ruin. Want to mock and belittle and send away. 

She snorted. You are just as foolish as i Thought, proving to me that you don't deserve my respect. You earned nothing, but disfavor. That is why your have this valley of nothing. You thought you deserved something you did not and if you treated your precious underlings this way. It is no wonder. She left the sentence unfinished. 

She did not know the whole story, but even she could smell the stale air of wolves that were no longer here. He walked like he was leader, and perhaps he had been once upon a time, but he was no more. If his attitude had not chased them away then his surly growl surely would have. What a fool. He did not a good leader make. 

She glared at him. How dare he, threaten her as a blood sacrifice of any but Atka and Sos. How dare he belittle and cajole, because she didn't pay him the proper respect that he thought he deserved. He was deserving of nothing.

Foolish Dreadfather you are.
Messages In This Thread
Of whit and measure - by Ash Star - July 26, 2022, 06:04 PM
RE: Of whit and measure - by Ingram - July 27, 2022, 10:02 AM
RE: Of whit and measure - by Ash Star - July 27, 2022, 04:03 PM
RE: Of whit and measure - by Ingram - July 28, 2022, 10:08 AM
RE: Of whit and measure - by Ash Star - July 28, 2022, 10:42 AM
RE: Of whit and measure - by Ingram - July 29, 2022, 08:23 AM
RE: Of whit and measure - by Ash Star - July 29, 2022, 09:09 AM
RE: Of whit and measure - by Ingram - July 31, 2022, 05:31 AM
RE: Of whit and measure - by Ash Star - July 31, 2022, 06:08 AM
RE: Of whit and measure - by Ingram - July 31, 2022, 08:40 AM