Redsand Canyon olives
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
I let this get pretty outdated and I need to reset Nanuq's threadlog, so I hope you don't mind me fading this here. <3

On the tip of his tongue was the question of how she had come to Mereo in the first place, but he supposed that didn't matter. He didn't know how he had come to be here, either. His whole life had been spent within the confines of the canyon and he didn't remember anything prior to it, and did not understand entirely that that was because there had been nothing before.

Yeah, I can teach ya! he said with a rare show of exuberance. Nanuq told her what he knew of Mereo, which wasn't a whole lot, given his age. He knew it had something to do with soldiers and that one day he would be expected to be a soldier, but he glossed over that part. It wasn't interesting and didn't appeal to him. Instead, he talked about the canyon, his mom and what she did, and what living here was like.

Nothing Makono couldn't have gleaned on her own, but Nanuq thought it informative, and he was quite satisfied with himself by the time he left on Aquene's heels.

0 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
Messages In This Thread
olives - by Makono - August 15, 2022, 06:23 PM
RE: olives - by Nanuq - August 16, 2022, 03:14 PM
RE: olives - by Makono - August 16, 2022, 08:12 PM
RE: olives - by Nanuq - October 11, 2022, 12:52 PM
RE: olives - by Makono - October 23, 2022, 07:11 PM
RE: olives - by Nanuq - November 09, 2022, 02:37 PM