Stone Circle Standing here in front of you.
199 Posts
Ooc —
She had nearly died, then? It felt that way when she had awakened - dulled to everything, dizzy, unable to find anything solid or real as she'd drifted between being awake and asleep; perhaps that was all death was: a deeper and more profound sleep that one did not wake from. Sanja was grateful that she'd survived.

To hear of Kvarsheim, they had not lost a single person. How surprising! It had been a shock that anyone would choose to live here with her, or to follow her, but to hear they had not abandoned her either? The people of the circle were loyal and most beloved.

Good. That is good. It was also baffling, and heart-warming, and filled her with a tendril of dread, all at once. She looked over her shoulder to the den mouth where she expected to see one of her roaming children - but they were asleep still, and likely not big enough to be such trouble.

And I am a mother now. I do not remember it. She turned again to look upon the elder man, but soon her eyes averted to the dirt. I suppose it is their fault that I nearly... That I was almost gone, forever? I do not blame them, though. She did not voice how she truly felt for them either.
Messages In This Thread
Standing here in front of you. - by Sanja - September 14, 2022, 01:57 PM
RE: Standing here in front of you. - by Gunnar - September 15, 2022, 11:01 AM
RE: Standing here in front of you. - by Sanja - September 15, 2022, 11:10 AM
RE: Standing here in front of you. - by Gunnar - September 15, 2022, 11:15 AM
RE: Standing here in front of you. - by Sanja - September 15, 2022, 11:30 AM
RE: Standing here in front of you. - by Gunnar - September 15, 2022, 11:36 AM
RE: Standing here in front of you. - by Sanja - September 15, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: Standing here in front of you. - by Gunnar - September 15, 2022, 12:02 PM
RE: Standing here in front of you. - by Sanja - October 03, 2022, 11:59 AM
RE: Standing here in front of you. - by Gunnar - October 03, 2022, 01:07 PM
RE: Standing here in front of you. - by Sanja - October 07, 2022, 01:58 PM