Blacktail Deer Plateau she got married to a boy like you
Qeya River
Sciamano
704 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Thank you. And I adore Ingram/Dread

Ash Paw had found merit in the tall plateau trees and the flat places. Though she had been extremely distracted to find caches and gardens and it was such a thrill. She had not realized how much she truly liked healing until she had done it recently. Perhaps she didn't have the best bedside manner, but taht would come in time. Maybe. Hopefully. Possibly?

She doesn't realize his ear slick, or the way he eyes her as she chatters like a maniac. She imagined it was most unbecoming and entirely improper to be acting thusly, but frankly she didn't give a damn.

She puffed up at his words and turns a singular blue eye to him and rolls it. Of course i breathed. I'd die.

But she turns back around with a small smile and continues to lead the way, her eagerness adding a more quick step to her footfalls. He probably had no problem keeping up with her, as she is much smaller, but it doesn't matter. She's just excited.

Ash Paw nodded her head. The gardens need some extensive work. They are extremely overgrown, but I can do it. The caches. There are many that are in shambles, but there are a few. it is clear that whomever was here before kept multiples, and it could be that given many packs they all had their own. There are some rare plants in some of them, that I would be hard pressed to find. There is even dried seaweed. Granted most of that I would need to toss and regather, but still.

And i found a hollow, looks as if it was perhaps a graveyard of sorts, I could set up an altar or altars there.
Messages In This Thread
she got married to a boy like you - by Ingram - October 08, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ash Star - October 08, 2022, 07:15 PM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ingram - October 09, 2022, 07:22 AM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ash Star - October 09, 2022, 07:45 AM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ingram - October 09, 2022, 10:59 AM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ash Star - October 09, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ingram - October 09, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ash Star - October 11, 2022, 08:39 PM
RE: she got married to a boy like you - by Ingram - October 12, 2022, 06:32 AM