Blacktail Deer Plateau haunted by delusion
Qeya River
Sciamano
704 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw was a mage, she had followed Dreadfather, before any other in the ranks, but that had no bearing on who she was or what she was. It was simply a fact and a truth, that she knew.  The accent swirled around them, full and bodied. 

Ash nodded her head. There are many religions here. For instance my own gods are Atka and Sos, great bears of life and death. I commune with them with sacrifices of plants and pests. I have not heard of your practice, but that does not make it any less than mine. I will have to find  you some berry plants. I actually know of a valley, not far from here, that grows sumptuous berries in the spring and summer. I will take you there as the seasons roll around.

Even though Ash Paw didn't fully believe in this woman's gods, it was not her place to tell her she was unable to worship as she saw fit. This was to be a place for all walks of life. For all worshippers. And she would not sully such a place with bad blood for not believing. And she was intrigued too by the berry stomping.
Messages In This Thread
haunted by delusion - by Ruona - October 19, 2022, 06:08 PM
RE: haunted by delusion - by Ash Star - October 19, 2022, 08:24 PM
RE: haunted by delusion - by Ruona - November 01, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: haunted by delusion - by Ash Star - November 01, 2022, 04:43 PM
RE: haunted by delusion - by Ruona - November 14, 2022, 06:27 PM
RE: haunted by delusion - by Ash Star - November 14, 2022, 10:10 PM
RE: haunted by delusion - by Ruona - November 26, 2022, 01:46 PM
RE: haunted by delusion - by Ash Star - December 03, 2022, 08:35 AM