Dragoncrest Cliffs Angelfish
271 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Ray’s words were met with a good-natured sneer. The golden boy had always had a good sense of humor about him. Even when they had been pups, Swordfish thought that Stingray’s mind was leagues beyond his own. They were like the sun and moon, in ways – complimentary of each other, despite their differences.

When the sunset boy went on to talk about Suzu, there was surprise on the red-tailed boy’s face. He knew that his brother had gotten along well with most of their pack mates. It was shocking that Ray had managed to find out how Fish had been spending his time. Until that moment, Swordfish hadn’t really considered that he’d occupied his free moments with the young girl. When he thought on it, he felt his heartbeat quicken.

Oh… shucks, was his initial response. The young wolf could feel his cheeks grow warm. Girlfriend?

She uh- she helped make a trap fer the fish. We caught some already. Gonna make it better. I’ll show ya.

Swordfish wondered what Ray had been doing with his time.

I dunno ‘bout girlfriend, though. The smile he offered suggested that he wasn’t opposed to being asked such questions. While his mind churned, he held the gaze of his sibling before offering a nudge. Tell me whatcha been doin. Feel like yer out there savin’ the world and I don’t even know ‘bout it.
Messages In This Thread
Angelfish - by Swordfish - November 20, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: Angelfish - by Stingray - November 21, 2022, 11:48 PM
RE: Angelfish - by Swordfish - November 22, 2022, 12:11 AM
RE: Angelfish - by Stingray - December 14, 2022, 08:40 AM
RE: Angelfish - by Swordfish - December 19, 2022, 04:55 PM
RE: Angelfish - by Stingray - February 05, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: Angelfish - by Swordfish - February 28, 2023, 06:17 PM
RE: Angelfish - by Stingray - March 25, 2023, 09:13 PM