Greatwater Lake When I feel the snakebite enter my veins
Brecheliant
Raven*
380 Posts
Ooc — delaney
no snow?

kivaluk finds this tidbit of information both particularly interesting and unbelievable, if only because he has known the cold kiss of winter's breath from the wilds and the particularly colder qeya river. i can't imagine any sort of place like that. kivaluk speaks plainly, perhaps a bit more rudely than he intended.

a small voice in the back of his head advises him to try to imagine something other than what he knows but he, stubbornly, pushes it away.

that's strange. and thus not a way of life that kivaluk could ever see himself entertaining. a stretch of awkwardness ensues then ( at least it feels awkward to kivaluk ). well, he drawls. i should keep tracking the herd, he can only hope they didn't stray too far during the time he's spent conversing.

good luck on your hunt for your sister. in this, kivaluk is strangely sincere: a crack in his otherwise cold facade in regards to his own experience with his littermate. maybe, he considers, if things had been different he might've trekked akkuma to the ends of the earth. but the rooted deep thought that his brother would not do that for him chases away any hope of that kivaluk might've fostered.
Messages In This Thread
When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - November 29, 2022, 07:39 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Kivaluk - December 02, 2022, 03:10 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - December 06, 2022, 11:51 AM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Kivaluk - December 07, 2022, 06:35 AM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - December 07, 2022, 09:36 AM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Kivaluk - December 07, 2022, 12:08 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - December 07, 2022, 12:27 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Kivaluk - December 09, 2022, 10:02 AM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - December 09, 2022, 04:48 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Kivaluk - December 11, 2022, 06:56 AM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - December 16, 2022, 12:19 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Kivaluk - December 17, 2022, 06:59 PM
RE: When I feel the snakebite enter my veins - by Tybault - December 23, 2022, 12:33 PM