Sleepy Fox Hollow the universe offers a paradox too great for the finite mind to grasp
109 Posts
Ooc —
she returned.

somehow that hurt worse. that his wayward father was here, but his mother hadn't come with. originally he had wanted to try and convince her to come to paleo, thinking that might have loved the place too.

now all he wished for was nanuq. realizing suddenly that nobody else from his blood mattered but his brother. even if he wasn't here, even if they hadn't seen each other in a while. at least he still felt unified with him. that they had done the same thing. even if it had been in a different way.

because it's not my home! he snipped back as the tears burned harder. the imperator sent you away and made mom busy! he didn't care about me and nanuq! then when i went to go see her again she was gone too, chasing after you! his voice far too loud for the peace of the hollow. if mereo is so great why does everybody seem to want to leave it?! HUH!?

and his voice shrunk and choked in the back of his throat. the beginning of a humiliating cry.

he wanted this to be good, he wanted to find some bit of peace seeing this man again. instead it left him feeling further and further away. detached and disjointed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the universe offers a paradox too great for the finite mind to grasp - by Siku - December 13, 2022, 10:24 PM