Blacktail Deer Plateau How Dare
Qeya River
Sciamano
704 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw was not upset with him for wanting to take something for things given. What she was upset with was that he disregarded her as if she were nothing more than a flea and allowed deathbringer to do it as well, whom as far as she knew were on equal footing the two.

She met his gaze for a moment, her own blue eyes full of irritation and anger. Then she averted her gaze from his with a tch.

Of course I am. I do not care about the life debt or any of that. What I find offensive is that you told me, promised me that I could do as I saw fit with my herbs, with my healing. Then when I am, you disregarded what I said. Are you a healer? No you're not. Is your precious soldier a healer. No. And furthermore.

She turned back around, looking for the scent of the trail. Since when did any pack mate become higher than myself. Are we all not equal under your leadership, then explain to me why you allow Deathbringer to suddenly make decisions and rules where I am concerned!

She continued to grumble as she searched. And  you could have taken your grievances and his and hers away from me while i was healing. If no one is going to help me heal in the moment, when I am helping someone, then leave me be!
Messages In This Thread
How Dare - by Ash Star - December 15, 2022, 09:47 AM
RE: How Dare - by Ingram - December 15, 2022, 03:54 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ash Star - December 15, 2022, 04:45 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ingram - December 15, 2022, 06:31 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ash Star - December 15, 2022, 06:39 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ingram - December 16, 2022, 03:10 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ash Star - December 16, 2022, 09:16 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ingram - December 17, 2022, 06:51 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: How Dare - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 03:02 PM