Blacktail Deer Plateau How Dare
Qeya River
Sciamano
704 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw studied him. Perhaps you were not, but deathbringer was. It was he who called me, if he hadn't wanted to help then why bother calling for me in the first place. And forgive me, but I don't find it cute or even worth my time to ask when i am in the midst of healing. Because when I request something it is because I need it, in order for whomever I am healing to not. She gave a mock glare. Oh I don't know, die. She is a child.

Ash made another soft tch. She didn't care one whit about debts when she was in the throes of healing. Healing was not something you played with.

When there is an emergency I am not given the luxury of time. I must attend to it immediately especially something as grave as what we came across. Thus, yes i bark orders, because i don't have time to ask. Just as if we were in the situation where there was a battle you really don't think that Deathbringer wouldn't bark an order.

Ash Paw sighed. Then so be it. You wish to draw my blood then do so, but I was not being insubordinate on purpose no matter what you may think..

She shook her head and went back to hunting the weasels. She was growing tired of this run around. It was clear he didn't see anything from any perspective but his own. And it would bite him in the ass one day. He forgot that she had drawn blood once before and could do so again if she so wished.

I just realized that Ingram gives her a little longer leash than most lol
Messages In This Thread
How Dare - by Ash Star - December 15, 2022, 09:47 AM
RE: How Dare - by Ingram - December 15, 2022, 03:54 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ash Star - December 15, 2022, 04:45 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ingram - December 15, 2022, 06:31 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ash Star - December 15, 2022, 06:39 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ingram - December 16, 2022, 03:10 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ash Star - December 16, 2022, 09:16 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ingram - December 17, 2022, 06:51 PM
RE: How Dare - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: How Dare - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 01:56 PM