Blacktail Deer Plateau Put me in coach, i succeed
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
the news that ash paw brings to him stirs something primal within ingram: a twisted sort of excitement and fury. that the girl was a murderer — but then so was he. still, praimfaya's death had not brought mahler's wrath upon anyone but ingram himself. but his believed to be father, ingram considered, likely wouldn't punish anyone but him for her death.

harboring a fugitive? was a very different situation.

he'd assumed she'd gotten into an altercation with a bear or wildcat. either of which was dangerous to basilica but could be dealt with. an entire pack? was more danger than he'd anticipated.

grave news indeed. murmurs the dreadfather. if they are dedicated enough, there is a chance they might end up on our doorstep. and basilica did not have the numbers to go to war... nor did he particularly want to. not for a stranger. in which, ingram had his answer.

i know not of the pack she comes from, there was nothing about it that sounded remotely familiar to him ...his mission as keeper cut short with the dispelling of blackwater. if they come here for her, i will give her to them. he says plainly. accident or not, she is not one of us and the lifedebt ...the blooddebt is theirs to claim by right.

he would not interfere with the magick that he believes had begun to weave it's web when the death had occurred.

for now, he offers little in the way of consolation in regards to the medicines she used, though he makes mental note of it. you have not had much time to build up your stores before the first frostbreath, ingram drawls in a frigid breath and lets it out in a slow exhale. what will remain for basilica when you are done? ...providing she got to finish nursing the girl back to health — though this goes unspoken, instead lingering in the space between the words.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 03:21 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 04:10 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 04:23 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 04:42 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 18, 2022, 06:23 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 18, 2022, 06:31 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 19, 2022, 03:16 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ash Star - December 19, 2022, 06:04 PM
RE: Put me in coach, i succeed - by Ingram - December 20, 2022, 02:22 PM