Two Rivers Isle A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning
232 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Adylaid had done her best to always be upfront with Ully. To learn his moods and his ways, because she loved him. Wanted to make sure she could ease him.

Ady smiled as she watched him resolve himself to what he was about to say. Clearly he wanted to flee, much like he always did in times of high emotions, but he had always  made sure to hold strong for her. Always.

Ady listened and with each and every single word, her heart felt fuller, and her tears wanted to fall, but she held them back. Because she didn't want to send Ulrich into a panic and a tail spin.

Oh Ully. She whispered quietly. 

She cleared her throat and lifted her head. Ulrich, as I grew up and all those young nobles were thrown at me. I felt much the same. Each one I was appalled. Because simply put they were not you. Not my steadfast protector, my best friend, the salt and pepper man that was always there for me.  Her voice caught and she had to push through it. A thick feeling deep in her throat.

I vow to stay by your side always. I vow to always listen, always learn from you. I vow to be your wife and all that there is to that. To raise your children, to fight for you when you won't fight for yourself. I vow to worry for you when you won't worry for yourself. But above all I swear to love you until my dying breath.

Her smile was brilliant. So may it be.
[/quote]
Messages In This Thread
A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 07:51 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 08:08 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 08:51 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Adylaide - January 04, 2023, 09:04 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 09:25 PM
RE: A perfect halo of gold hair and lightning - by Ulrich - January 04, 2023, 09:39 PM