Moonspear And I looked down into the end of the world and saw the beast
208 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
His question was met with only violence, which he should have anticipated, but had not. Sialuk closed the distance with quick steps and sought his neck with her teeth, managing to grab hold of him and hold him without issue; Raimo neither braced himself in time nor retaliated, and was effectively rammed and grabbed in one solid cleave. It was akin to being held by the shirt collar; rough, with some fabric burn and bruised skin. His only reaction was the spontaneous backturn of his ears and a struggled grimace, which might've been a smile in another life.

You are angry! That was obvious without the comment, but he wanted her to know he saw and understood. He had overstepped somewhere along the way. He was quick to speak, as he was a storyteller: Release me and I will leave. If she wanted to, she could use those teeth to rend from him a pound of flesh — but at this point Raimo could not discern why.

Not everyone was eager to study history, he had to remind himself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I looked down into the end of the world and saw the beast - by Raimo - January 26, 2023, 11:27 AM