Stone Circle Love from the other side of the apocalypse
372 Posts
Ooc —
if too much is assumed pls yell at me

there was a sadness in the air.

this was not the golden sister she had chased into snow drifts with tumbling falls. this seemed more like the wayward girl she had first found, before she had become sister. bjarna held her close to her small frame. tiny, miniscule even against the thin frame of reverie.

ég saknaði þín.

yet bjarna had to admit she did not feel a grand need to speak beyond her soft spoken, drooping words.

she felt very much like a wilted flower in those moments despite her best efforts.

i held an atlas in my lap
ran my fingers across the whole world
and whispered
where does it hurt?
note: bjarna speaks broken english at best.
icelandic will be italicized with translations on hover/click.
Messages In This Thread
Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Reverie - January 26, 2023, 01:22 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 04:49 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 05:11 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 05:37 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 10:39 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Reverie - February 03, 2023, 01:09 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - February 11, 2023, 07:51 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Reverie - February 11, 2023, 10:37 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - February 11, 2023, 11:01 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Reverie - February 12, 2023, 01:49 PM