Stone Circle Love from the other side of the apocalypse
372 Posts
Ooc —
suddenly cold replaced where the sun of reverie had been.

suddenly there were tears and the overwhelming sadness had dumped into the air between them. bjarna had wondered if it had been her, somehow. something she had said or done. maybe something she hadn't.

the need to hush and soothe mingled with the desire to let reverie feel these things freely. safely.

bjarna's own eyes watered now, watching on in a soft silence.

perhaps she had not grown at all. merely thought she had. only mimicked the world around her, without having ever truly lived it.

was this living? the sadness and worries and pain of the world in every breath?

i held an atlas in my lap
ran my fingers across the whole world
and whispered
where does it hurt?
note: bjarna speaks broken english at best.
icelandic will be italicized with translations on hover/click.
Messages In This Thread
Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Reverie - January 26, 2023, 01:22 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 04:49 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 05:11 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 05:37 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 10:39 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Reverie - February 03, 2023, 01:09 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - February 11, 2023, 07:51 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Reverie - February 11, 2023, 10:37 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - February 11, 2023, 11:01 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Reverie - February 12, 2023, 01:49 PM