Grouse Thicket Don't judge me by my size, will you?
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich picked up one fish and one squirrel in his jaws--an awkward load, but he would make do--and nodded to Lykos. Then he turned and led him away, back towards the Isle. He would show him the safest place to cross the southern river, where it was not so wide, and where there were something like stepping stones to get across. They would need to be careful, as the stepping stones were slippery with water, but also ice. Still, the stones would be safer than swimming.

[Fade]

Welcome to TRI! Feel free to reply one more time or just archive here.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Lýkos - February 05, 2023, 03:22 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Ulrich - February 05, 2023, 03:27 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Lýkos - February 05, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Ulrich - February 05, 2023, 04:02 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Lýkos - February 05, 2023, 04:15 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Ulrich - February 05, 2023, 05:48 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Lýkos - February 05, 2023, 08:13 PM
RE: Don't judge me by my size, will you? - by Ulrich - February 05, 2023, 09:10 PM