Moonspear Hide your soul out of his reach
181 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Sialuk arrived with haste. 

Offering a curt nod, Nasamik began with her tale, wasting no time. Northern sister... much has happened. Seal hunter and I have become husband and wife. And-... She thought of herself with shame, but tried her best to shake it away. I have lain with him and as result, I am now expecting my first litter. 

The whole of it was still so surreal. Telling this all to Sialuk was another shocking realization. But it was not known by us that bedding without permission was forbidden... Chakliux was punished for this and is now wounded badly. Then with a pleaful gaze, she looked deeply upon the woman of Moonspear. Please... I come to you in hopes that you will help him. You may choose to shame us both and dismiss us as Moonglow, but please help him first. He cannot travel in his state.

On and on she spoke, pleading on her husband's behalf. But all the while, she'd forgotten her own dizziness, occasionally swaying to stay upright. It was an odd time—this first pregnancy—but she seemed to care less for her own health and more of Chakliux.
pregnancy (9/9)
Messages In This Thread
Hide your soul out of his reach - by Nasamik - February 11, 2023, 12:05 AM
RE: Hide your soul out of his reach - by Sialuk - February 11, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: Hide your soul out of his reach - by Nasamik - February 11, 2023, 01:01 PM
RE: Hide your soul out of his reach - by Sialuk - February 11, 2023, 02:07 PM
RE: Hide your soul out of his reach - by Nasamik - February 11, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: Hide your soul out of his reach - by Sialuk - February 11, 2023, 05:38 PM
RE: Hide your soul out of his reach - by Nasamik - February 11, 2023, 06:12 PM
RE: Hide your soul out of his reach - by Sialuk - February 12, 2023, 09:07 AM
RE: Hide your soul out of his reach - by Nasamik - February 12, 2023, 09:38 AM
RE: Hide your soul out of his reach - by Sialuk - February 12, 2023, 10:01 AM