Greatwater Lake Do you want to meet all my monsters?
Loner
186 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
he did not run, and he did not strike at her. they were both preoccupied with one-another; and the woman huffed, simultaneously bored of this dance and irritated, as her adrenaline surged high. he looked healthy and well-fed. he was young, maybe - and while she was indeed impressed by the look of him, zharille remained unsure, as he had appeared as if from nowhere upon her land.

his tail was up and his features were alert. she did not like the posturing he held, but it was fortunate that this was a man she did not know, as that made him somehow appealing the same way the other men of her collection had. she gave a chuff and boldly stepped closer as he made his retreat, reaching out to taste the air around him, rumbling a warning sound as if to say, stand still or wait!

if he relented, and if he did not strike at her now, perhaps they would find a middleground.
Messages In This Thread
Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - February 23, 2023, 11:38 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - February 26, 2023, 07:53 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - February 26, 2023, 08:12 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - February 27, 2023, 12:53 AM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - February 27, 2023, 01:13 AM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - March 11, 2023, 03:02 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Senayo - March 21, 2023, 07:22 PM
RE: Do you want to meet all my monsters? - by Zharille - March 23, 2023, 04:46 PM