Moonspear I'm gettin' tired and I need somewhere to begin
142 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
if/when you have time... can also be aw. :o

A side eye given in the direction of the Sunspire once more—the moon hung tentative above some darkening clouds, though the last traces of the sun could still be seen in the horizon, painting the last of the day with orange and purple.

He had been hesitant before—but he stood steadfast now, pulling the lifeless mottled fox in his jaws once more and stalking through the night on a path very familiar to him: to @Sialuk’s ulaq. He had intended before the thaw to seek his old homelands—garner insight and answers for himself, but he found himself reluctant now to travel… the very reason why being the one he sought now.

Dropping the fox, he nosed it aside, pity in his eyes only briefly before he crooned for the raindrop. He had caught the creature raiding a cache he had been building—but he had made its end swift. It still held the thicker, luxurious red fur of winter—and he had felt no better suited for such softness than the one who had invited him into her life, and from there, she could decide what she wished to do with it.
Messages In This Thread
I'm gettin' tired and I need somewhere to begin - by Argent - March 23, 2023, 09:08 AM