Two Rivers Isle They tell [M]e think with my head, not that thing in my chest
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
sorry, I forgot this even had a posting order or I would've posted sooner. Feel free to SKIP ULRICH at any point going forward.

Ulrich was so happy he didn't quite know what to do with himself. He wanted to dance and sing, which was a very odd feeling for him, as he was usually quite stoic. However, not wanting to bother his exhausted wife, he did nothing. He only smiled at her and kissed her brow again and said, Okay, when she mentioned Iseul. Their Deputy had proven herself long ago, so if she wanted to come in, that was okay with him.

He ducked his head out of the den and said, quietly, Adylaide says you may come in if you wish. Be quiet and watch your paws. It probably came out harsher than he had intended, his fatherly, protective nature coming out automatically. Then he pulled himself back into the den and squeezed into a corner to be out of the way.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread