Two Rivers Isle i aint never seen so many long faces
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
he comes to join her and she is happy to send him a smile as the two work closely to scrub the snake clean in a rhymic motion. iseul had always known water, though not in the personal sense such as those who resided with her friend heph at moontide. however, she knew enough about the ways of water to appreciate the life it brings, as well as curse the troubles it may provide.

she would hum and nod to him at his response for needing time to settle. and when he cracks a little quip about her and her problem with beating up snakes, her own fluttery giggle fills the air between them. had iseul known better, she'd see that this cowboy had a shadow of trouble that traveled with him, and perhaps she'd know that this trouble could be either harmless or reckless. 

but the girl was naive to his manners and simply thought of him as... different. the same way she thought that others would think of her. "cole's funny," she comes to say to him, "snake skin can dry in sun. become ahh– like dry leaf. make good snack." she preferred other animals as preserved and dried meat, but snake was not a meal she'd often complain about eating.

lunch was lunch, after all.

"help iseul take to shore and open?" he didn't need to do much more to help, though she didn't mind his company one bit. and it would be easier to move the snake if she had another set of jaws and neck muscles to pick the damn thing up rather than relying on herself.
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Messages In This Thread
i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - March 27, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - March 27, 2023, 09:27 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 01, 2023, 09:51 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 04, 2023, 12:08 AM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 05, 2023, 02:23 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 15, 2023, 11:23 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 16, 2023, 11:36 AM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 25, 2023, 12:37 AM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 25, 2023, 09:04 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 30, 2023, 11:25 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - May 05, 2023, 07:22 PM