Two Rivers Isle i aint never seen so many long faces
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
when he came to help her move the snake, iseul took note of his strength and positioning of the carcass over his body while lifting. quickly, she'd come to lead him just a few paces up the shore where a patch of grass had been bathed in sunlight for at least a few hours. it served as a perfect place to keep the snake relatively clean before she would start her work.

upon hearing his question, acknowledged with a flick of the ear back, she comes to place the snake down before responding. "here, not many." mainly because she has only caught one snake and it was too beaten to death to even try and jerkify. "but home? many moons. we preserve lot." it meant less hunting and wasting energy on resources, which was always a sort of efficiency that iseul's dad liked.

whether it was fermented roots and fruits she was able to scrounge about, or a bit of fermented fish, it all kept her family full and fattened when the roaring winters came and left. she looks down at the snake, cocking her head from side to side as she thinks of her plan of attack.

a nail comes to point towards the head and the vent. "first step to clean, need head off. colt want to do, or watch?" while she had faith in his expertise, she didn't mean to put him on the spot if he didn't wish to be.
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Messages In This Thread
i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - March 27, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - March 27, 2023, 09:27 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 01, 2023, 09:51 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 04, 2023, 12:08 AM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 05, 2023, 02:23 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 15, 2023, 11:23 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 16, 2023, 11:36 AM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 25, 2023, 12:37 AM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - April 25, 2023, 09:04 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Iseul - April 30, 2023, 11:25 PM
RE: i aint never seen so many long faces - by Colt - May 05, 2023, 07:22 PM