Heron Lake Plateau Up, up, up I go to you, strangers! Whisper, strangers, my silly strangers!
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
a tiger walked amongst the lake.

lumbering, rippling, twitching ears as butterflies mistook her for the flowers that once bloomed in her homeland. despite the time she has spent in this land, iseul knows that this land does not belong to her, and perhaps never truly would.

every day, she dared to walk further and further from the isle to see if there would be a glint of hope in the day. that a familiar scent would be carried in the wind and tell her that her sister was alive and well within this land too.

but that was only ever a wish, something that her heart and mind could form but be on the whim of what the universe decided her fate. but everything blew smoke in her face, as the old tigers once did before rabbits ran past with ripe persimmons.

jadeite eyes would come across the sooty girl, and across the lake would their paths meet. but no growl would leave her blackened lips, instead a slight croon to see if this sprite was of the friendly kind.
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Up, up, up I go to you, strangers! Whisper, strangers, my silly strangers! - by Iseul - April 15, 2023, 11:07 PM