Heron Lake Plateau Up, up, up I go to you, strangers! Whisper, strangers, my silly strangers!
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
"Legend." she says back, slowly to not mess up her pronunciation of the L-sound. in some ways this sooty mink reminded her of dragonfly that just never left you alone at the poolside. legend certainly didn't annoy the girl (iseul doubts the fact that she's ever felt annoyed in her life), but she simply buzzed constantly with excitement that eluded the tiger.

"Iseul from far away too," she comes to say to her counterpart gently, "found Two Rivers Isle during winter. they nice to Iseul." it was a place full of faces she adored and food that kept her belly full. as far as she was concerned, it was all she needed in her life thus far. 

"more packs are, uh–" what was the word that Ulrich taught her? "north." a wide swing of her tail in a wag for remembering the directional words her leader had taught her. a muzzle comes to point in the direction of where she had smelled others. "two rivers small. not many wolves. does Legend need home here?"
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Up, up, up I go to you, strangers! Whisper, strangers, my silly strangers! - by Iseul - May 17, 2023, 09:38 PM