Heron Lake Plateau Up, up, up I go to you, strangers! Whisper, strangers, my silly strangers!
지혜
198 Posts
Ooc — H2O
ah, a messenger she was -- little flighty ravens needed no home when all they did was carry the wind with them, after all. iseul offers a smile of understanding to legend, and when asked, she provides the information that she knows.

"moontide is along water," she comes to say, "friend of iseul, heph, lives there." she hadn't gotten much further than that, if she were to be completely honest. "and to east, another group i hear. not know name, but they are there." their claiming howl was nothing to miss, that was for sure. 

iseul didn't have a great sense of what truly was around her, considering the fact that she never claimed of being a scout or traveler. perhaps legend has seen more of the world than iseul, considering the fact that she was more transient in her environments.

"iseul likes legend," she comes to offer, "legend welcome to isle, to stay or visit when near." she probably didn't have such authority to make such a claim, but iseul didn't take her sooty friend as something to be wary of. instead, she thought of her as charming in a strange and invigorating way.
Iseul is still learning English and will frequently pause to find the right word. This often occurs with an audible 'uh' or 'ah' sound, as well as speaking a bit slower to try and avoid mistakes. Your character is welcome to notice this!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Up, up, up I go to you, strangers! Whisper, strangers, my silly strangers! - by Iseul - June 03, 2023, 10:29 AM