Neverwinter Forest With wild horses running through your hollow bones
90 Posts
Ooc — Maria
Pressing his luck was the name of the game usually, but in hindsight it never ended well for the wanderer, so he relented. But how surprised he was to see her saunter closer to him, taking initiative in what he wished to do as well. Still, he stayed put as she continued forward. As Wren drew closer to him. 

His fire pelt bristled in excitement, but not so much so that she would be able to tell. No, she would have to get closer for that. Her scent had a lovely musk to it, mixing with the pine perfectly. If he knew what a candle was, he likely would have compared her smell to that of a very expensive one. You know, the one you never actually light. And what was a "sir name"? 

"No I haven't." It was a safe answer and Wren would be none the wiser that he had no idea what she was talking about. His name had always just been Marcus. That's it. 

For a moment his eyes lost themselves as he brushed over her body, innocently. She still had a hint of youth about her. But to be so sad so young? It explained her quick sense of humor. Classic coping mechanism that he knew all too well. 

The title tree-hugger would need to be applied to his greetings from now on. "I'm Marcus." A matter of fact answer with a matter of fact head nod, garnished nicely with a matter of fact grin. "I wonder, Wren... could I steal you away from the trees for the day? Are you hungry?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: With wild horses running through your hollow bones - by Marcus - May 13, 2023, 08:50 PM