Lost Creek Hollow i feel them creep inside
Qeya River
Sciamano
704 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Swearing

I don't think she was leader yet during this.

Ash Paw's eyes snapped to him and she was pleased to see him at first and then he started and she lifted he head as she always did, with that haughty gleam in her eye.

And when would I have had time to ask you, Ingram? Hmm when you were fucking your ex wife? Or perhaps when you're at the edges of the pack lands? Oh and by the way you're ex wife is still lurking near the borders if she comes near our children I will kill her do you understand me?

She stood on much small paws and looked to him. And what was I to do when our leader asked me to do it? Hmm deny the request? To our leader? And to allies to boot? You explain to me how i get out of that without causing an issue? Not to mention they are children! Children who will die without mother's milk and I was the only mother at the time? And our children are practically weaned.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment. Though I Understand your ire. And perhaps I should have at least discussed it with you. But again when? I barely see you as it is, and the few times that i do seek you out. you don't seem to want bothered, so.

Blue eyes went open again. The fires still lit. She was still angry, but she was trying to be better. She was and she did understand.
Messages In This Thread
i feel them creep inside - by Ingram - April 21, 2023, 12:21 PM
RE: i feel them creep inside - by Ash Star - April 25, 2023, 07:00 AM
RE: i feel them creep inside - by Ingram - April 28, 2023, 08:49 AM
RE: i feel them creep inside - by Ash Star - April 28, 2023, 10:01 AM
RE: i feel them creep inside - by Ingram - April 29, 2023, 06:18 PM
RE: i feel them creep inside - by Ash Star - May 01, 2023, 06:26 AM
RE: i feel them creep inside - by Ingram - May 03, 2023, 05:28 AM
RE: i feel them creep inside - by Ash Star - May 03, 2023, 05:43 AM
RE: i feel them creep inside - by Ingram - May 03, 2023, 02:21 PM
RE: i feel them creep inside - by Ash Star - May 03, 2023, 04:53 PM
RE: i feel them creep inside - by Ingram - May 05, 2023, 08:12 AM